SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 18 February 2018

What to wear to a wine tasting...

I am attending my first Food and Wine Festival next week and I am already plotting what to wear! (?!??)

*This post is in partnership with PinkBlush



So unlike a summertime wine tasting, this is happening in the dead of Nova Scotia winter & indoors (thankfully lol).

Vineyard attire is so simple to me, a maxi dress, maybe a floppy hat, wedge sandals.
Boom, you automatically feel 10x more fancy the second you set foot on that holy ground.

But indoor?!?!? Wine & food?!?!
What do I wear to that??

Currently sitting at the top of my list...



This Royal Blue Bell Sleeve $52.

It's comfy, its casual, but can be dressed up.
See silver clutch, that's a vintage piece from my grandmothers closet. 

So, I am not 100% set that this will be the outfit but I do know that this will be the backup outfit.
I have some digging to do before I commit and when I say digging, I legitimately mean digging out clothes that have been holed up in my closet for wayyyyy too long.

See next:



This vest was a purchase from Target before they left Canada.
Yes, very sadly Target left Canada about 3 years ago???

It was a very painful goodbye for me, I loved Target!



I was looking at this adorable grey floral babydoll dress $51 and wondering how I could warm it up a bit for the cool weather when I saw this vest and thought it was the perfect opportunity!

I love the look of these pieces paired with some booties!
It melts the spring floral pattern into the gloomy Nova Scotia weather and makes me look cheery but not 'too extra' ya know?!

Anywhoo, I will be posing on Insta stories this week and featuring my other wine tasting outfit ideas.
So stay tuned!
And any advice, please I am all ears! (pun. hehe. see below!)




Earrings Forever21 Sale.



Post a Comment