SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 26 October 2014

Lets talk about Dior..

Oh Dior.. doesn't the word just roll off of your tongue.
J'adore Dior..

Actually this is my first real Dior experience (I'm slowly working my way up to those more high-end brands) but the packaging is so luxe and glamorous I feel like I'm Carrie Bradshaw when I hold it.

 Oh Carrie
 

I was surfing my way through Sephora.ca the other day, made a few purchases then BAM I had 700 Sephora points! Now normally I save them, I don't know what I'm saving them for but I have this fantasy in my head that I will save them up and get this expensive fabulous gift someday. Well that day was a few days ago folks because this little Dior gift box caught my eye and I had to have it!
Now unfortunately Sephora/Dior is not giving out the real deal full size merch in a 500 point gift box however if you're like me you might find that there is just something so gleeful about owning miniature things. I love mini anything they're just so sweet and tiny and I can hold them in my palm, anywho I got this glam box, I haven't had the chance to give everything a test go yet but I want to pass on the word, if you have 500 Sephora points and want a gorgeous miniature Dior gift set the time is now my friends! Happy shopping!!





Miniature items in the Dior gift box:

- Dior instant gentle cleansing oil
Cleansing Oil

I have only used the cleansing oil once so far and was impressed, I am not a cleansing oil girl, I tend to like my pink bioderma for all my makeup removing needs however I'm going to keep it up with the Dior and see if I can give it a real yay or nay.

- Diorshow Mascara
Mascara

I haven't even touched the mascara because I'm a true lover of my drug store mascara so when I get to it I will let you know!

- Dior addict gloss
Gloss

The lip gloss addict is so smooth and silky, not at all tacky yet remains shiny with just a hint of colour.

(I believe the shade is Sparkling Melon Pink, but it doesn't say on the tube)

- Dior J'adore Eau de Parfum
Parfum

The Dior J'adore Eau de Parfum bottle is just so tiny and glamorous. I instantly felt like such a celeb holding it for the first time. The scent is fabulous and rich smelling but still light and airy with almost a tint of baby powder softness.



Overall my advice is if you're hanging onto those 500 Sephora points, you cant go wrong with the Dior gift box give it a try and let me know what you think!

*And girl if you're like me, we know it wont be long before those Sephora points are right back up to 500!

Carrie B

Post a Comment