SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 2 November 2014

Lets talk about Halloween...

I love Halloween..
I love holidays in general..
They're "Holly-Days" after all..
Man I'm killing it with the humour on this blog..
 
So of course with it being babies first Halloween this year we went a little extra cray in the Halloween department. I thought I would just share some of that with you via photos.
 Enjoy!
 

                                                  



*Elli came with mom to the girl guide Halloween party

*Looking thrilled at the library photo shoot
 


*I spy a Marley!

*I have been DYING (muhaha) for years to get tomb stones made for our yard,
finally got 'em!



*I have to thank the Girl Guides for helping me paint
these amazing tombstones! They turned out better than I ever could've imagined!
I'm in love with them and will have them for many Halloweens to come!
 
*Our treats bags this year are AMAZE if I do say so myself!
(The mini play dohs I picked up at Costco, 80 pack)
 
*Nailed it!
 
*Elliott and E.T

*Obsessed with our creepy baby doll,
picked her up at the Salvation Army for .50 cents!




 
 
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
I'm already prepping for bigger and better next year!


Post a Comment